Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey you :)

I've been gone forever from this blog which I created so lovingly and full of promise, to channel my thoughts, to keep everyone posted without whining on a one on one basis, and possibly to live vicariously by. And it wasn't suddenly finding focus, contentment or fulfillment that kept me away. Nor was it lack of time. I don't know why I stopped writing and I'm sure if you're reading you couldn't be less interested in finding out. But since this is my blog I hope that you can at least permit me to say I've missed it, and you, and now I'm back and that's all thank you.

2 comments:

Hitashi said...

Welcome back to blogging! You know, what kept you away from blogging? Good roommate and awesome company at home..! :P
I miss u,
Hope to read more from u.

Sana said...

yeah that would be it :)