Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Code

This morning I was cross my heart hope to die certain that the computer vision library has a bug. I checked every line every parameter every sequence over and over and that was the only possibility. With full conviction I told my advisor, "Its not my function". But the devil is in the details, and I discover this, right after my advisor walks in on me chatting, gtalk piling on one window after another while he tells me to redeclare the error criteria. A pathetic lil flag. In the midst of all the big fish, images, arrays, classes, I missed an insignificant integer! Oh woe is me and all ...

After all these months, my code finally works! Though by no fault of my own. It was a bit of a conceded victory but it does work. I'm happy because now I can go bug-hunting through a new set of few dozen lines for the next few months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.